Guardian Angel moves people from crisis to self-sufficiency!
Our services areas are social services and early childhood development. We operate two program sites:
At Hosea House we are committed to:
- Eradicating Hunger – Client-Choice Food Pantry
- Reducing Homelessness – Utility & Rental Assistance Program
- Safeguarding Health – Prescription Aid & Health Awareness Program
- Giving the Basics – Thrift Store and Clothing Bank
- Inspiring Independence – Self-Sufficiency Counseling & Referrals
At the Child Development Center we are committed to:
- Kindergarten Readiness - Focuses on early reading and a love for learning.
- Child Development - Facilitating mental, physical, and social growth.
- Empowering Parents - 100% of parents work or attend school.
To learn more about our specific programs, please use the links at the left.